AmigaActive (1218/2143)

From:Richard Lane
Date:16 May 2000 at 17:52:34
Subject:Re: DOpus5 list?

Hello Neil

On 16-May-00, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Richard Lane said,
>
>> Can anyone subbed to the DOpus5 list tell me if it's working. I sent a post
>> to it early'ish this morning and it doesn't seen to have arrived, I've sent
>> it again but still I see nothing.
>
> This one?

[...]

That's the one. It would appear that mail's are going out but not coming in.
I've just got some from the Voyager list with yesterday's dates on them.
Seems RedHotAnt are having some probs...

/me checks web site..
16th May 2000 10:00
The upgrade to the POP3 email server is
taking longer than anticipated, the upgrade
should be completed later today.

Ar ha, That's why I can get all my mail from egroups which I'm subscribed to
Prestel with and use my RHA addy as an alias.

> Get yerself a decent ISP :)

I have.... Three, but this one doesn't cost. :)

Best Regards, Richard Lane -

amiga@redhotant.com

richard@magnumopus.co.uk

Author: AmiNET - biz/dopus/Magnum_Opus31a.lha
Web site - http://www.magnumopus.co.uk

Varicose veins: Veins that are very close together.